Monday, December 15, 2014

Liberate Your Soul!

liberate your soul!

August 31, 2009 at 2:48am
i know it might sound ridiculous but sometimes in life all that you have can feel different all of a sudden with a little thought.

For years now i have been driving for pleasure and purpose, it has always been my passion but recently i have felt its power to liberate. i drove my car after a long time & i felt all the negative energy released out of me, i felt in control. The sense of being in control of sumthing so powerful n beautiful at the same time brought about in me a buoyancy....and instantly i felt my depression n stress disappear. as my car glided through cars and i managed to enjoy the highest speed the radar allow... i realized that maybe the reason for my feeling so low was that i missed being in control of my life or simply that i loved my car a lot :P

either ways driving is much more than a man-handling-a- machine....its a way to emote for some.
i drove with a big confident smile on my face n vowed never to curse the day i got my license again if i get stuck in traffic again !

safe driving n ENJOY the pleasure n passion it gives!

No comments: