Monday, December 15, 2014

Bended Tree.

Bended Tree!

February 5, 2010 at 5:06pm
I came across this story recently from a dear n near one….my mind kept debating whether I should write this and share it but then decided to atleast put tip to tap n will see by the end of it....

A colleague came to another and mentioned how hungry he was feeling, and casually inquired if he was hungry too. The other responded in negative and so he went away. After a while he came back and said “man I really don’t understand whats up today! Am starving aren’t u hungry at all!” the later was busy with work and simply replied “ na man not hungry… got this lot to finish off”….

He returned the 3rd time and inquired if his colleague was hungry and would like to go to the food court to have lunch but got a negative answer again….

The fourth time when he returned it was out of dire desperation that he said …” please don’t mind but can you lend me 10 bucks I haven’t eaten in a couple of days and with all my salary tied up with the company and savings gone in credit card payments I have nothing on me… il return them to you when I have get sum money”

Can you imagine the weight he might have felt indirectly begging for food….
Can you feel his self-respect shattering to bits …..
Can you realize the urge of hunger that drove him to this desperate measure….
Can you imagine yourself in his place …..

Im sure most of you can feel what I felt after hearing this story…. How many ppl are around us who cant afford to eat even a meal, yet we spend hundreds and thousands on our mere hobbies or whims.

Please think twice… share what you have with people around believe me it will make a difference.

Look out for ppl around you … help them get jobs or refer them sumwhere if you know a place…

I pray that no one ever has to go through tough times…AMEEN

Tip 2 tap
Zainab Makki 

No comments: